Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via email) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of data against third party access is not possible.
We process your data exclusively in compliance with legal requirements and data protection regulations (EU GDPR). GDPR enumerates a number of Rights of Data Subjects which we respect as your rights.
The EU GDPR explains:
· When and why, we collect personal information about people who visit our website.
· Products and services this policy covers.
· What information we might collect from you and store.
· How we get your consent for the collection and storing of your information.
· How we use that information and the conditions under which we may disclose it to others.
· Your rights and choices with respect to your information.
· How we protect your information to keep it secure.
· How to contact us directly with questions.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com.
Contact form & email
· Process an enquiry you have made.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into by you and us.
· Send you communications which you have requested via the consent form.
· Process a job application.
Apart from the above, we will never pass your personal information to anyone else without your consent unless we are obliged to do so: by law and/or pursuant to government or regulatory requests; by a law enforcement agency requesting it in connection with the commission of any offence (once we are reasonably satisfied as to the circumstances surrounding the request); to protect our users and ourselves or to ensure the proper operation of our systems.
We review our retention periods for personal information on a regular basis. We are legally required to hold some types of information to fulfill our statutory obligations. We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as is necessary for the relevant activity, or as long as is set out in any relevant contract you hold with us.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. For this purpose, so-called cookies are used. These are text files that are stored on your computer to allow analyzing how users use this website. The information generated in this way is usually transmitted to a Google server in the United States and stored there.
However, if IP anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or other contractual states of the agreement of the European Economic Area prior to transmission. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the United States and shortened there. Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide services associated with use of the website and the internet to the website operator. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. The IP address provided by your browser and transmitted to Google Analytics will not be combined with any other data held by Google.
In addition, you may disable the acquisition and transmission of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) to Google, and the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser add-on available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
Third party contents
Furthermore, this website may link to external websites, which are not operated by Dealbridge M&A Advisors, such as social networks like Facebook and LinkedIn. Dealbridge M&A Advisors has no influence on the collection of data by the operators of these social networks. Information on how they collect, and process data can be found in their respective privacy policies on their websites.
External websites may also reference this website. Dealbridge M&A Advisors is not responsible for the content of such external websites and disclaims any associated liability.
This site uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of sensitive content, such as the requests you send to us. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the change in the address line of your browser from “http: //” to “https: //” and the lock symbol in your browser bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Similarly, you may exercise the following rights:
· Request the deletion of your personal data when the interested party considers, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected.
· Access your data in order to know the treatment of the personal data of the interested party carried out by Dealbridge M&A Advisors
· Request the rectification of your data when the interested party considers them inaccurate or incomplete.
· Request the restriction of the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Dealbridge M&A Advisors only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including with your consent.
· Request your portability of your personal data: this right entitles you to receive a copy of personal that you have provided to Dealbridge M&A Advisors, or request Dealbridge M&A Advisors to transmit such personal data to another data controller.
· Object to the processing of your personal data: this right entitles you to request that Dealbridge M&A Advisors only processes your personal data in limited circumstances, including your consent
Likewise, the interested party has the right, at any time, to oppose the sending of advertising by electronic means sent by Dealbridge M&A Advisors, and withdraw their consent, without affecting the lawfulness of the treatment based before having given such consent.
How you can access and update your information
The accuracy of your information is important to us. If you change email address, or any of the other information we hold is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us by email or telephone. You may reach us under the following contact details:
Dealbridge M&A Advisors Graben 28-1-12 1010 Vienna Austria Office: +43 1 236 632 6340 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update: 05.11.2021